Can we have a private conversation?
The Nordic User Forum is returning by popular demand!
The Nordic region is leading in secure communications, data privacy, and protecting governments, public servants, and citizens from looming threats.
Meet with public sector and government peers to discuss challenges, best practices, and future directions around privacy, sovereignty, and security at the Nordic User Forum in Stockholm on October 5th.
Pexip will be hosting the event and will be joined by several collaboration partners, such as Rocket.Chat, Collaboard, Mattermost, and Nextcloud, and we currently have 60+ registered attendees from organizations across the Nordics.
The agenda for the day will cover the below topics, and several speakers will join to share their views and learnings about Pexip. Some of our speakers are; Kenny Stolpe from Region Västra Götaland, Roger Persson from MSB and Oscar Nöstdal from Kriminalvården as well as Jesper Søderberg Knudsen from Medcom
We are also introducing the NUF PexAwards 2023 session for the best customer. Please check it out here.
- Time Activity
- 09.00 Registration and Breakfast
- 10.00 Welcome and Introduction, Michael Whittam, SVP Northern Europe
- The who, what, and why of Pexip: Michael Whittam. During this session Michael will present a brief overview of the Pexip portfolio and the strategic approach for secure collaboration offerings, amongst other things.
- Technology and Roadmap: Pexip CTO. During the session Ian will present more insight into how the recent Pexip features and releases as well as detailed roadmap for future releases. Ian has more than 20 years technology leadership experiences and is super passionate about the significant role that video conferencing plays in the modern world. Of course, any presentation is not complete without a special focus on AI, but this will be AI with a difference!
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Breakout Sessions: 4 customer-driven workshops by Kriminalvården, MSB, VGR and Medcom.
Choose a Customer-driven workshop
Jesper Søderberg Knudsen, head of platform and integration at Medcom, will present Danish healthcare video Infrastructure (VDX).
A high-level tour of Denmark's publicly funded healthcare video infrastructure and how it is used throughout the public sector to support patient healthcare.
Roger Persson from MSB. The Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency will present its experience working under the constant threat to Swedish authorities through computer intrusions and cyberattacks.
And their lessons learned for MSB and SGSI (Swedish Government Secure Intranet)
Kenny Stolpe is the Digital Meetings and Audio Visual Communication product owner at Region Västra Götaland.
He is also a certified sprint coach within the ExO framework (Exponential Organizations). In this session, he will share insights on applying ExO, agile, and ITIL4 principles to balance budget restraints, governance, and driving innovation.
Join Oskar Nöstdal from Kriminalvården
(The Swedish Prison and Probation services) as he takes you on a real-life journey around their digitalization for collaboration.
Hear real examples of how the journey was initiated within the Swedish Prison and Probation Service and how collaboration has taken precedence in all their digital interactions.
- Time Activity
- 14.00 Ian presents the innovation hour, where Pexip together with our collaboration partners will present a modern demonstration, some future visions on AI and product improvements. The session will focus on the end-user benefits - but beware, it might also require some interactivity with the audience and your feedback. Play a role in the formation of bleeding edge technology development and get involved.
- 15.00 Coffee Break and networking session
- 15.30 Breakout Sessions: 4 hands-on demos and technology workshops.
Choose a Technology Workshop
Rocket.Chat - Bert Moons & Gabriel Engel
Secure and sovereign instant messaging for the public sector:
Step into the future of public service through the world of real-time chat. Discover how government institutions are reshaping citizen engagement by seamlessly connecting people with their governing bodies and providing easy access to information.
Rocket.Chat will share the story of the German City of Cologne and how they used their platform to securely collaborate internally, with external partners, and even with citizens - showing you how to achieve similar results within your organization.
Join us to learn how to effectively bridge the gap between citizens and government institutions.
Collaboard - Michael Görög
Michael Görög, Co-Founder of Collaboard, is an accomplished expert in online whiteboards and collaborative tools.
With nearly a decade of hands-on experience in this field, he profoundly understands how this technology dramatically improves the digital workspace.
Learn how Collaboard’s online whiteboard streamlines digital collaboration with its advanced features and user-friendly interface.
We’ll discuss its popularity among public sector organizations, showcase real-world applications, and delve into its GDPR-compliant cloud options and self-hosting possibilities
Mattermost - Murat Bayan
For enterprises that need to accelerate mission-critical work in complex environments, Mattermost is the secure collaboration platform that increases speed, efficiency, and reliability in operations while meeting custom security and compliance needs.
Unlike Microsoft Teams and Slack, which are designed for general collaboration, our product provides an adaptable, resilient collaboration hub that focuses organizations on the subset of tasks most vital to operational success.
Nextcloud - Bilgin Semiz
Self-hosted collaboration solution to enhance productivity.
Nextcloud Hub is the industry-leading, fully open-source, on-premises content collaboration platform.
Teams access, share, and edit their documents, chat and participate in video calls, and manage their mail calendar and projects across mobile, desktop and web interfaces.
- Time Activity
- 16.30 Live Panel and Q&A: Panel discussion and live Q&A with Lydia Mörling – Arbetsformedlingen, Peter Bergström - Pensionsmyndigheten & Elin Djuvfeldt – MSB
- 17.00 Networking and mingling session
- 18.00 2023 Award Ceremony
- 18.30 Transportation to dinner @Ciao Ciao Grande, Storgatan 11, Stockholm
The Nordic User Forum will be held at Garnisonen Conference at Karlavägen 100 in Stockholm. For directions, please have a look here.
All of us at Pexip are looking forward to a day full of great information sharing, good and fruitful discussions and even some fun!
Welcome to Stockhom and the Pexip Nordic User Forum!
Nordic User Forum October 5th 2023
What's next in tech
Discuss and influence the future of secure communications technology.
Learn from your peers
Meet with users facing the same challenges, learn best practices, and how to address and resolve them.
Execution and impact
Set the agenda for how organizations will work to withstand the increasingly threatening world of digital communication.
We're ready to provide you with insight and advice to help you ensure compliance and secure your user data in communication solutions.