Helps Avaya customers extend the reach of meeting room solutions
Oslo, Norway, May 25, 2021 - Pexip, a leading provider of enterprise video conferencing and collaboration solutions, today announced that Avaya endpoints can now register to the Pexip Service. This enables Avaya customers to use their hardware to place and receive point-to-point calls with other video systems internally and externally, as well as join meetings from providers such as Pexip, Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Zoom and BlueJeans*, without the need to deploy additional video conferencing infrastructure.
Registering Avaya endpoints to Pexip’s global quality of service network provides high-quality video meetings and helps:
- Maximize the ROI of video conference rooms
- Modernize video conference call control management
- Reduce the need for large investments in new hardware
Customers can take advantage of Pexip Service features including:
- Unlimited video calling to any standards-based video address
- Automated network management for optimal call quality
- Skype for Business interoperability gateway add-on (with premium subscription)
- Plug ‘n’ play activation
- Automated contacts directory
- Access to an automated network management for optimal call quality with Pexip’s own network of Points of Presence (PoPs) distributed globally
*Additional interoperability licenses may be required. Read more here.
About Pexip | pexip.com
Pexip simplifies complex videoconferencing to empower organizations with face-to-face collaboration, no matter the location or technology. Our scalable platform enables high-quality video meetings, with enterprise-grade security, and is easily adapted to fit customers' IT requirements and existing infrastructure. This makes Pexip the leading provider for large enterprises and public sector organizations. The solution is sold through 300 channel partners in 75 countries and used in more than 190 countries. Pexip was listed on the Oslo Børs in May 2020.
- Room connector