Value-add to customers
At Pexip, we sell through channel partners only, not directly to the customer. As a Pexip customer, you can rest assured that our partners have the local knowledge and coverage needed to provide you with the best possible deployment of Pexip to meet your business needs. Our partners have been trained and certified to the highest levels. Purchasing through a partner also gives you the advantage of being able to add on additional services that are available through your partner of choice.
The services provided by Pexip-authorized partners include:
- Planning, architecting, and project management
- Installation, set-up, and configuration as required
- Hosted or managed VCaaS
- First-line and local support
Why Become a Pexip Partner?
Our channel partners are a cornerstone of our success; we do everything in our power to make sure our partners have the tools and knowledge needed to sell and support their Pexip-powered offering. Our message to our partners is clear: “We're here to help make sure you accomplish your goals! You take care of your customers and we'll take care of the rest.”
- Grow revenue and reputation
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Adapt your business to marketplace changes
- Offer an unrivaled product portfolio in the professional video conferencing market to help customers solve their most complex collaboration needs.
Read on to learn more about the program or contact us for a one-on-one discussion.
“AVI-SPL is thrilled to be able to offer our customers a full suite of video conferencing solutions with Pexip. Pexip’s flexible deployment model, interoperability with Microsoft and Google, and smart scalability are all valuable solutions for our enterprise clients around the world.”Tim Riek, SVP of Services at AVI-SPL
PexAdvantage - The Pexip partner program
To become a Pexip partner, you first need to be certified. Partners can be certified to offer the Pexip portfolio:
- As a tailored self-hosted deployment
- As an out of the box as-a-service deployment
- As both
In addition, there are various tiers of partnership available for each of these deployment methods:
As more and more organizations realize the value of video conferencing, they need a simple way to connect their video systems with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts Meet, and other meetings. This poses a prime opportunity for Pexip channel partners to bring it all together, without an expensive rip-and-replace approach.
Partner program benefits:
- Deal registration – Earn additional margin on qualified opportunities and manage your own customer relationships
- Sales and marketing resources – Access Pexip’s high-touch sales team and go-to-market support
- Technical training – Access to regular training so you can act as a trusted advisor on implementation and support and provide the highest level of service to Pexip customers. Participants will earn relevant certification upon completion of the training program.
- Customer success resources – Onboarding and renewal resources to support customers throughout their lifecycle
- Full-service partner portal – An easy-to-access platform for trial management, support, billing, renewals, and more