We’ve all been there before. You scramble to find an open conference room, plop down your laptop and open a calendar invitation, only to realize a long string of characters stands between you and your meeting. The clock ticks as you frantically type -- and retype -- letters. Unfortunately, this meeting joining experience is all too familiar. We’ve accepted the complexity as “the way it is,” but we believe it doesn’t have to be that way.
Pexip removes complexity and makes it easy to join any meeting.
Whether you’re invited to a meeting on Pexip, Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, BlueJeans, or GoToMeeting, you should be able to join quickly and easily. Pexip offers several ways to get you into your meetings faster.
With Pexip, you can simply walk into a meeting room, tap a button on the room system, and launch your meeting. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a new video meeting and include meeting room in the invite
- Upcoming meetings are displayed on the touch panel of the video system that has been added to the meeting invite with a shortcut Join button
- To join the meeting, users simply push one button on the touch panel.
One-Touch Join works natively with both Microsoft Exchange and Google Calendar.
Read more about the other updates included in version 23 of Pexip Infinity here.
We recognize that not all meetings are scheduled. For the times when you just want to grab an open room and start collaborating, Pexip offers MeetingConnect. With MeetingConnect, you can join any meeting simply by scanning a QR code, with no need to schedule a room in advance.
- Walk into any meeting room
- Use your phone to scan the QR code
- Select the meeting you want to join from your phone
- Accept the incoming call from the video system
Pexip is all about removing complexity for end-users. We recognize that you have a job to do, and we’ll continue introducing new ways that make it easier for you to do that job. To learn more to set up a demo, please get in touch through our website.
- Room connector