How can we help?
How to join a meeting
The quickest and easiest way to join a meeting is through a web browser - you don't need to download or install anything. You can also join using a video system (H.323 or SIP device) if you have one, or by phone. There are also Pexip desktop and mobile apps, but only use these if you've been told to.
How do I join using a web browser?
If you've been sent a link for the meeting, just click the link or open it in your browser. Don't worry, you won't join the meeting straight away - you'll get the chance to check your camera and microphone first.
- If prompted, click "Join through browser", and enter your name. After that, we'll remember who you are.
- Check that your camera, microphone and speakers are working correctly.
TIP: The first time you join a Pexip video meeting you'll see a browser prompt requesting the use of your computer's camera and microphone. Select "Allow" to continue.
- When you're ready, select "Join".
How do I test my setup in advance of the meeting?
- Just click the meeting link or open it in your browser. Don't worry, you won't join the meeting straight away!
- You'll see a page where you can check your camera and microphone, and make sure everything is working properly.
- You can come back to the same link later when it's time to join.
How do I join a meeting using a video system (H.323 or SIP device)?
- If your device is registered to the Pexip service, see our help guide.
- Otherwise, just enter the address of the meeting from the link that you were sent.
How do I join using a Pexip app?
You should only use a Pexip app to join a meeting if your company has asked you to. They will give you full instructions on which app to download and install. You can then enter the address of the meeting from the link that you were sent.
For more information on how to use and troubleshoot, see the documentation.