Based in the Netherlands, Jumbo have been developing pioneering solutions for ocean transportation for over 45 years
Why Pexip's video conferencing as a service?
- High quality calls for strategic communication
- VMRs (virtual meeting rooms) can be used for running long term projects and adding external stakeholders with various video capabilities
- Teams active on ships in open water without access to data network can join via audio dial-in only
- Pexip provided truly global network coverage
- Didn’t want to manage own data lines - required a system that could simply be switched on or off as required
How was Pexip's service used?
Providing real benefits
With Pexip, the Jumbo Board members were able to conduct regular board meetings using the system from different locations in the world. As many projects require long-term
collaboration with external stakeholders, working groups can be assigned a VMR domain for the duration, making it easy for people with various video systems to join projects with simple routine.
It has also greatly reduced unnecessary travel - 1 member was making regular international flights for single 2-hour meeting - while a last minute training session has been conducted via video instead of asking participants to travel a long way and stay overnight.
Pexip simplifies communication across borders, businesses and platforms.
Experience the power of Pexip first hand to see for yourself why users rate Pexip #1.