Powering enterprise communications with flexible video solutions
Scalable business communication solutions to connect your colleagues, clients, candidates, and customers.
Choose a business communication solution tailored to your organization's video collaboration needs.
Video solutions transforming collaboration across global industries, including:
- Prevent e-waste and take advantage of integrations which enable you to connect to the systems, tools, and programs you use already
- Simplify video meeting room join experiences
- Reduce business travel, boost productivity, and minimize time mismanagement
- Enjoy AI-driven technology with full-HD video and high-resolution audio
“It was important for us to have the capabilities to enable our people to communicate with our clients effectively.
Given the large scale - 400,000 people - and over 4,000 video conferencing calls a month, being able to bring those together is really important to us.”
David Petricca, Global Video & Collaboration Architecture Sr. Manager - Accenture
Secure Spaces | Protect your confidential meeting data & ensure business continuity with 100% uptime reliability
- Manufacturing firms in need of global deployment and localized support with an ability to scale capacity
- Energy and technology companies in need of a software model hosted on-premises to ensure business continuity should network outages, digital attacks or natural disasters occurs
- Legal firms which handle sensitive client information and require full control of meeting data
What do business leaders say about video adoption, customer engagement, and hybrid meetings?
- 246 C-level executives and team leaders
- Companies ranging from $10m to $1 bn in revenue
- Organizations across multiple industries, including professional services and legal services
Pexip Engage | Streamline & enhance client & candidate experiences with the industry-leading video engagement solution
Map product and recruitment experts to specific candidates and clients in scheduling flows
Improve operational efficiency
Easy-to-join video appointments thanks to device set-up assistance and a personalized test link to help get guests ready for the call
A fully-branded video meeting experience, from the waiting room to the post-conversation follow-up
Offer integrated enterprise functionalities and vacancy-specific customer journeys: Some vacancies are tied to specific offices, specific agents or specific meeting types (channels). With Listings we can fully support these different customer journey needs
Discover effective Lead Segmentation; for example, classify ideal vs. acceptable candidates
Dashboarding: insights into the performance of your network
Customer voices: How do global enterprises use our video platform?
Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine
The Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine have made remote video communications more secure.
Learn how Balco reduced business travel and maintained productivity during the Covid-19 pandemic.
C2IT transitioned from Skype for Business to Teams, and retained their legacy hardware.
Songwon Industrial Group
South Korean chemicals organization, Songwon, benefit from the global reach of video.
Company Webcast use scalable video conferencing to enable global virtual events and webcasts.
Read how EGGS Design adapted to a hybrid workforce using Pexip for Microsoft Teams.
Ronan Daly Jermyn
Irish law firm Ronan Daly Jermyn can now connect offices, and lawyers with clients.