As today's public sector organizations look to the future of work, how can government agencies keep teams securely connected, in the office and at home?
Security is our #1 priority
Our infrastructure enables and protects sensitive and mission-critical communications. Connect with anyone, any time, anywhere in the world, securely.
With Pexip, your agency or department can rest assured your communications data remains safe and private. Security is a primary concern in many public sector communications, including:
- Military personnel
- Intelligence teams
- National security departments
- Counter-terrorism units
- Justice system communications and remote court sessions
- Discussing sensitive citizen and government worker information
- Legislative or executive branch meetings and inter-agency communications
Our emphasis on data sovereignty is what drives us. Your organization will remain in control of all call data and metadata. Our self-hosted Pexip Infinity solution means data doesn’t leave country borders and also extends into vital government-to-citizen communications.
Large government agencies around the world trust Pexip to keep their communications smooth and secure.
Secure workflows & deployments
→ FIPS 140-2 compliant
→ Enables HIPAA compliance
→ GDPR compliant
→ Section 508 compliant
Pexip achieves FedRAMP "In Process" designation
A simple video platform for inter-agency and G2C communications
We care about making the user experience as simple and intuitive as possible, both for internal video meetings and government-to-citizen (G2C) interactions.
Pexip integrates video meeting technology into your existing workflows to facilitate easy-to-access internal and external collaboration, including for:
- National tax and pension services
- Welfare and unemployment offices
- Public health and safety services
- Local government and city council
- Courts and law enforcement offices
- Departments of traffic and motor vehicles
- Immigration offices
- Child and family services
- Inter-agency communication at local and federal levels
Pexip provides certified, native interoperability for Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and Google Meet, enabling government departments to bolster easily accessible video communications, both internally and with citizens.
Enable anyone to meet on video, regardless of technology, device, or location with simple, seamless video conferencing that's ideal for public sector organizations.
Capacity for large-scale public sector video communications
Today, multiple levels of public sector organizations need to manage thousands of video conferencing users in real-time, and require the option to easily add capacity when needed to fulfil ambitious GovTech programs.
For government communications, scalability is crucial. To effectively handle large-scale meetings and a constant stream of G2C communications, government organizations need a video conferencing solution that's built to meet this demand.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs uses Pexip to power telehealth appointments for roughly nine million veterans. Patients connect via custom-built web and mobile apps, whilst doctors can connect via the custom web app or dedicated video conferencing systems (SIP / H.323 devices).
How do we provide this flexibility?
Added capacity becomes available from setup, with no additional licensing or configuration needed
Organizations can deploy Pexip in a way that's best suited to your technology and infrastructure requirements. You can choose to run the entire platform on-premises, in the FedRAMP-compliant cloud of your choice (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services), or as a service.
Reliable technology, when it's needed the most
Our video conferencing infrastructure "just works." And it works the same way, every time. Predictability and reliability can be critical, especially in the following government use cases:
- Ambulance teams. Body cam usage has reduced the number of attacks on paramedics and first responders.
- Intelligence agents. Across counterterrorism, child trafficking cases, and digital investigations, the investment in a secure video platform is vital.
- Police departments. A tailored video platform that's under your control can support frontline policing, and be an important tool in covert operations.
- Visual technologies. "See what I see" tech, enhanced with our video communications deployment, supports government workers from military personnel to parking enforcement to medical providers using telehealth.
Joining a video interaction should be a seamless part of the important communications between frontline and other public sector workers.
Pexip Infinity can be deployed to help get the job done faster, while also functioning as a tool to ensure the health and safety of government workers across a broad range of agencies.
Customization and branding help to build trust
Building and maintaining user trust in technology is critical to driving adoption and creating successful communication channels.
This is especially true in government-to-citizen video interactions, which must serve a wide range of user types, and often involve the sharing of sensitive information. In moments like this, creating peace of mind is key.
The Pexip platform enables you to control how invites are shared, how the video experience looks, and which tech it integrates with.
What are the some of the ways you can customize your end-user's experience?
- Create custom themes and backgrounds for virtual waiting rooms and in-meeting screens
- Have your agency or department's logo always visible, so users know they're in the right place
- Control your video meeting settings & layouts
- Integrate the video platform with your existing workflows using open APIs for a seamless user experience
Customer Case Studies | Government & Public Sector
Joint Court of Justice of Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, and of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Learn how the Joint Court of Justice used Pexip solutions to meet the challenges of COVID-19 and str...