Sales Executive - London, UK
Pexip is looking for a Sales Executive for the UK, to help us build on our success in the region.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, customer-focused self-starter who is interested in developing and growing the market. Experience in Enterprise software sales is appreciated. The right candidate has a proven track record of consultative selling of conference/collaboration services or software technology to senior executives.
If you love the thrill of the chase and the high that comes from closing deals, then we want to speak with you!
The candidate is ideally based in the London area. Travel will be required as a part of the position.
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Identify and sell to new businesses
- Develop existing customers
- Train and assist channel partners in the Pexip offering
- Promoting Pexip with strategic alliance partners such as Microsoft and Google.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises. You should be experienced in software solution subscription selling and extensive and complex sales cycles.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on effective implementation and utilization.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- Display strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with CxOs and other senior leadership.
- Be experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Demonstrate confidence and an ability to overcome obstacles in closing new business.
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm is a plus.
- Experience selling Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business/Teams or other similar collaboration software is a plus.
- Experience in Account Based Selling and Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English. Other language skills is a plus.
The Sales Executive will report to the Regional Sales Director.