Video collaboration in the courtroom is here to stay. Make sure you are providing the best virtual court experience possible.
Discover how we power secure, true-to-life virtual courts.
What are some advantages of implementing a virtual court process through video communications?
Efficiency, time savings, and convenience. Remote courts reduce the need for travel, parking, and security lines
Increased safety and security of courtroom staff, legal representatives, witnesses, and defendants
Cost savings of overhead costs in courtrooms, as well as fewer staff needed during sessions
Superior documentation of court sessions, with recordings and transcriptions made easier
How can judiciaries maximize video in courts?
- Video arraignments
- Video parole hearings
- Virtual court trials
- Meetings with legal counsel
Pexip Virtual Courts
The Pexip Virtual Courts solution uses automations and easy-to-use features to virtualize judicial proceedings and streamline court flows, making communications more efficient, convenient, and accessible.
- Tailored experiences enabling “true-to-life” court flows
- Support for unlimited number of court flows
- Custom branding for increased end-user comfort level
- APIs for scheduling, authentication, agent and reporting/compliance, including integration into existing business workflows
- Integration support for recording and streaming
Read real-world stories:
Joint Court of Justice of Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, and of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Learn how the Joint Court of Justice used Pexip solutions to meet the challenges of COVID-19 and str...