Today’s healthcare organizations face complex challenges. Connecting patients and providers shouldn’t be one of them.
Pexip Health is a solution that allows healthcare providers to extend the reach of their practice by providing secure, easy-to-join telehealth visits for patients from any device or location.
Roughly 30% of patient interactions are expected to be virtual by 2022. With telehealth products from Pexip Health, you can adapt to the changing landscape and give your patients the care they need, when they need it.
Enabling HIPAA compliant video conferencing
Pexip supports HIPAA compliant video conferencing for healthcare providers, meaning you can be confident that the provision of your virtual care experiences meets strict regulatory requirements.
HIPAA enabled compliance safeguards sensitive patient and employee data and information through the deployment of security-first technology.
Find out more about how we are committed to upholding high standards of information handling using encryption and security protocols.
Easy to join for patient and provider
With Pexip, patients can easily join video meetings from the device of their choice, without the need to download any software or plugins.
Providers can also join using the technology they already have, such as telehealth carts, video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, or Google Meet. No new workflows to learn. No new hardware to buy.
Simple for providers
Caregivers can use the technologies they already own to meet with patients. There’s no need to buy additional hardware, and the video platform integrates with existing workflows and tools so it fits seamlessly into daily schedules.
- Use telehealth carts or video conferencing systems from Poly, Cisco, and others to join video visits when you register them to Pexip
- Schedule meetings quickly with the tools you already use
- Native integration with Epic EHR
- Flexible APIs to integrate with other electronic medical/health records (EMRs)/EHRs like Cerner, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Practice Fusion and many others
- Native interoperability with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and Google Meet
Easy for patients
Give patients a seamless experience that puts their care at the forefront. With Pexip, patients can meet their caregivers from the comfort of their homes, using the devices they already own.
- Join video consultations using any device (mobile, desktop app, or web browser)
- No downloads or plugins required -- simply click to join
- Connect from anywhere, at any time, eliminating the need for travel
Helping you achieve the Quadruple Aim
“Choosing the right vendor for how you deliver care is crucial. Your patients will rely on this platform. An outage is no different than a locked door at the clinic. Pexip Health has demonstrated unmatched security, scalability and reliability in healthcare. Your patients and clinicians deserve that assurance.”
- Angie Stevens, CEO, Virtual Insights and Former Executive Director of Telehealth, Kaiser Permanente
Customize your telehealth platform with branding and workflows to maintain a consistent user experience from the doctor’s office to the patient’s home, and manage it all using a single, secure interface.
+ Extend your organization’s brand throughout the patient experience
+ Give patients added peace-of-mind that they’re in the right place
+ Expand your presence from brick and mortar to digital virtual care
Pexip Health for Epic: Virtual Care Simplified
With Pexip Health for Epic, patients and providers can meet face-to-face through a secure video meeting directly from MyChart. Patients get a seamless experience from hospital to home with click-to-join visits and a custom-branded interface that lets them know they’re in the right place.
Pexip Health Case Study
Pexip solutions help the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children provide virtual care for young patients with congenital heart conditions.
“The platform has significantly improved the timeliness and ease of connecting with patients and the pediatric cardiology team. It is extremely reliable and easy to access. We are also reassured by the security of the platform.”
- Dr. Brian McCrossan, Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children
Robust IT admin experience
Control your entire experience and manage the platform in the way you want. Pexip Health is scalable by design and easy to manage, today and in the future.
- Single pane of glass to deploy and manage the platform globally
- Flexible deployment options (as a service, in a private cloud, on-premises, or hybrid)
- Offers the control and security of a self-hosted deployment with zero management required through Pexip Private Cloud
- Customizable user interface extends your branding across the patient experience
- Meets strict regulatory requirements: FIPS 140 and JITC-certified, 508 compliant, supports HIPAA compliance
- Unmatched scalability
Meet with anyone
Use the same video platform to communicate with others inside and outside your organization. Whether consulting with specialists from the hospital room, or joining a weekly department meeting, you can easily connect with others from any location and device.
Invited to a meeting hosted on a different collaboration service? No problem. We can get you into the meeting so you don’t miss a thing.