How Indiana University Improved Student Attendance Rates by 50% Using Video
How can video conferencing technology and a "blended" learning approach combining virtual and in-person participation lead to better outcomes?
Join Pexip and Indiana University lecturer, Harry Vasilopoulos, for this in-depth webinar discussion to review and understand the research study's findings.
Learn how Indiana University increased its student attendance rates by 50% with a blended learning environment incorporating video conferencing technology. To attend simply complete the form to the right:
- Learn how video can give universities a competitive advantage in attracting the most talented students and faculty staff
- Discover how distance learning helps to diversify course offerings by enabling a wider range of presenters to lead classes
- Find out how blended learning environments contribute to better student satisfaction and attendance
- Learn best practices for blending remote and in-person lectures
- What to look for in a video platform to support distance learning
Register to watch now