Channel Sales Manager – Sweden
Pexip is looking for a Channel Sales Manager based in Sweden, to help us build on our success in the region.
The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, customer-focused self-starter who is interested in developing and growing the market through partners. Experience in Enterprise software sales is appreciated. The right candidate has a proven track record of consultative selling of conference/collaboration services or software technology to senior executives through existing partners.
If you love the thrill of the chase and the high that comes from closing deals, then we want to speak with you!
The candidate is ideally based in the Stockholm area. Travel will be required as a part of the position.
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Identify and sell through partners, to new businesses
- Develop existing partners and identify new partners
- Train and assist channel partners in the Pexip offering
- Promote Pexip with strategic alliance partners such as Microsoft and Google.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises. You should be experienced in software solution subscription selling and extensive and complex sales cycles.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on effective implementation and utilization.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in selling, managing and driving business through partner networks.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with CxOs and other senior leadership.
- Be experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Demonstrate confidence and an ability to overcome obstacles in closing new business.
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm is a plus.
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English. Other language skills is a plus.
The Channel Sales Manager will report to the VP of Channels, part of the regional organization.